Interim Digital Procurement Specialist
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interim Digital Procurement Specialist to join a Public Sector organisation in Norwich. This will be for an initial 3 months however could be extended due to workload. This position would be ideally suited to someone with extensive IT Procurement experience, client engagement skills and an ability to complete complex tenders.
This role will be based remotely for 4 days per week, with an expectance to be in the office once per week to meet with stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the purchase of digital equipment, systems and managed services through competitive procedures and delivering contracts
- Foster a highly professional and responsive client service and build collaborative relationships with all stakeholders to deliver work plans and savings targets
- Provide annual and long term plans for tendering, contracts renewal and potential savings opportunities
- Enable the delivery of a portfolio of complex and high value projects
- Undertake and continuously update risk assessments on relevant product/service areas
- Work with information systems to provide up to date management information on project delivery, level of savings and projection of future savings pipeline
- A track record of achieving significant cost reductions in a £multi-million portfolio
- Demonstrable experience of managing large competitive tenders/quotations
- Experience of public or major corporation procurement
- Significant experience of negotiating £multi-million digital contracts with suppliers
Apply for Interim Digital Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly