Principal Data Analyst - Management Consulting
Principal Data & BI Analyst -Procurement & Supply Chain Consulting - London - £70-80k + Bonus
This firm, a top 20 management consultancy in the UK and the highest rated specialist consultancy by the Financial Times, are looking to bring onboard a Principal Analyst as part of their expanding technology solutions platform, to lead on all technical aspects in relation to client programs.
After receiving PE investment in late 2019, this boutique procurement consultancy renowned for their technology led bespoke solutions to clients have seen significant expansion, now operating across most sectors and significantly strong in sectors including; automotive, aerospace, media & technology and now targeting significant growth across their BI & data analyst functions.
This team specifically supplements key consulting engagements across clients and will be a fantastic opportunity to lead on projects with some of the most exciting and recognised businesses globally.
Principal Data Analyst role outline:
- Key client contact for all technical and data enquiries, supplementing consulting engagements with clients across industrial and consumer practise functions.
- Identify data driven projects within existing clients to expand into technology and data science offering.
- Project manage and take overall responsibility for the delivery excellence on engagements, always exceeding customer expectations.
- Take a key position in the development of talent acquisition for the team, supporting junior members of staff as well as overseeing the development of new data offerings.
- A minimum of 7 years of analyst / analytical experience in one of the following sectors; engineering, automotive, aerospace, media, technology or a consumer focussed organisation including FMCG
- Experience in leading a team of analysts and managing technical projects.
- Experience in BI reporting and the use of Tableau software
- Degree level education as a minimum, MBA / MSc is preferred however not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK and take lead on the development of this data science and analytics practise, also ideal for someone looking to take their first step into Management Consultancy.
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, procurement consulting, business analytics, BI reporting, business intelligence, data science, tableau, management consulting, automotive, engineering, aerospace, media, technology, degree, Masters, MBA
Apply for Principal Data Analyst - Management Consulting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly