Junior Indirect Buyer
Junior Indirect Buyer
FTSE 250 Multinational Technology Organisation
Surrey/Hampshire with Flexible Working
Contact Rhys at jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
If you are a junior procurement professional looking to fast track your career with a large organisation, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Our client, a FTSE 250 technology company specialising in the aerospace sector are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their corporate services procurement team to oversee the management of suppliers of a wide range of indirect subcategories including Legal, HR, consumables, marketing, recruitment, and consultancy.
On top of a tailored development plan and excellent mentoring, there is opportunity for full support and financial sponsorship to undertake CIPS study.
Day to day, the successful individual will find themselves:
- Executing procurement sourcing projects, working with new and existing suppliers through the full end to end procurement process, including RFQ's and negotiations.
- Working with internal stakeholders to establish procurement requirements and strategy, identify and manage risk and report on supplier performance.
- Keep abreast with market developments, developing close working relationships with suppliers and utilising these to achieve the best possible value for the company.
We are looking for ambitious procurement people with:
- 1+ years' experience within a procurement/sourcing position, ideally working with suppliers of indirect corporate services in a buyer, procurement assistant or similar position
- Experience undertaking supplier negotiations and working successfully with stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of procurement processes and systems
This is an excellent opportunity for someone at the start of their procurement career to develop with a close-knit but best-in-class procurement team. With CIPS sponsorship and a collaborative culture, you'll be given the right mix of autonomy and support to grow.
Salary dependent on experience but will be between £25 - 29,000 + CIPS Sponsorship.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, buyer, senior buyer, purchasing, supply chain, indirect procurement, corporate services, HR, professional services, senior buyer, sourcing specialist, procurement specialist, junior procurement, surrey, Hampshire, reading, woking, greater london, South-west England, CIPS, MCIPS
Apply for Junior Indirect Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly