Corporate Services Procurement Specialist - £29K
Corporate Services Procurement Specialist - Global Manufacturing- £29K - Surrey
This British Multinational Aerospace company are recognised as world-class in their research and development, and innovative strategies towards multiple domains, including aerospace, cyber and energy. As an established member of the FTSE 250, they are growing at a fantastic rate and continuing to succeed in the market.
This organisation is currently undergoing a £100 million-pound transformation tied to an exciting expansion, meaning they currently seek an ambitious procurement professional to join the growing team as a sourcing procurement specialist, covering the corporate services category.
This is a permanent position, where you will be reporting to the Category Lead for Corporate Services. Post covid you would be based in the Surrey office on a flexible working basis. This role has a base salary of up to £29K plus package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company, where you can progress quickly in an organisation who value and place a true emphasis on educating and developing staff, with CIPS sponsorship and leadership development programmes.
The Procurement Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Procurement for the Corporate Services category including Legal, HR, Professional Services and Recruitment, with direct responsibility for the sourcing of new suppliers and identifying risk/opportunities
- Working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders, to align vision and strategy for the ongoing transformation
- Managing supplier relationships and ensuring that those on the supply list are properly always engaged and managed within the parameters of a highly regulated environment
Required background/experience for the Procurement Sourcing Specialist:
- Evidence of successfully working within procurement teams or a Supply Chain related role
- A good understanding of procurement systems and infrastructure
- Previous industry experience in industrial or engineering sectors is beneficial
- Ability to negotiate contracts and clauses
- Strong educational background and formal procurement accreditation (CIPS) is desirable (or working towards)
- An adaptive, ambitious individual who seeks to contribute to this organisations ongoing growth through being results-focussed and delivery-oriented.
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, defence procurement, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, supply chain lead, aerospace, defence, engineering, procurement contracts, Hampshire, Surrey, Guildford, Aldershot, Reading, Basingstoke, Woking
Apply for Corporate Services Procurement Specialist - £29K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly