Award-winning Management Consultancy
£70 - 80,000 + Bonus
Contact: Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This market-leading and innovative management consultancy who specialise in procurement and supply Chain advisory are looking for an assured and influential Principal Analyst to join their expanding data science and analytics team in what is a crucial senior level hire.
The Principal Analyst can expect to be leading analytical tasks and delivering crucial information and insight to senior stakeholders to inform key decision making and ultimately ensure the successful delivery of programmes. Utilising cutting edge data science systems and solutions, the Principal Analyst will be leading on complex and multi-facetted projects.
Previous experience within a procurement or supply chain focused role is desirable, but not essential. This role will involve engaging in a wide range of client projects including portfolio management, cost reduction programmes, value engineering, system implementation and operating strategy work.
What can this role offer you?
- Structured and tailored career path, with the opportunity to make a big impact due the meritocratic structure and collaborative environment.
- Highly competitive package, including a minimum 10% bonus.
- Opportunity to work alongside board level stakeholders, and lead and help build a team.
The successful individual will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years Analyst experience, including managing highly technical projects within a stakeholder/client facing role.
- Experience within a management consultancy setting and/or procurement and supply chain environment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working with data visualisation software including Tableau and/or PowerBI software is essential
- Basic programming knowledge of SQL and Python, as well as an interest in data science desirable
- Strong educational background, including relevant data, maths, or business qualifications.
The company offers an excellent dynamic environment, with a structured career path for analysts and a forward-thinking ethos which embraces the very best practise and technology in data analytics. This is an excellent opportunity for an analyst who is looking to have more of an impact and be in a more 'client facing' role.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: data, data analyst, analyst consultant, procurement analyst, supply chain analyst, management consultancy, consultant, advisory, london, city of london, greater london, technology, tableau, powerbi
Apply for Principal Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly