FM Category Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Brand
FM Category Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Brand - London or Bristol or Manchester - £50,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This world leading Pharmaceutical brand is enjoying rapid expansion and is pouring investment into turning a historically staid Purchasing function into a best-in-class Procurement Hub. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for an FM Category Manager to join their journey.
As the firm's FM Category Manager you will play a business partnering role with departmental heads, providing commercial expertise across greenfield categories spanning Hard & Soft Facilities Management (e.g. Catering, Maintenance, Security)
Key role involvements:-
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in contract drafting, supplier negotiation and relationship management (SRM)
- Forging strong relationships with senior stakeholders to position procurement in the driving seat
- Driving compliance and best practice throughout the Strategic Sourcing process
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major £Multi-Million procurement projects, skilfully handling complex tenders from beginning to end
- Reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, enjoying a personally tailored development programme to ensure your progression within the company
Required experience, skills & qualifications:-
- The ability to operate and be commercially savvy in a highly intelligent environment
- Degree from a leading university or equivalent
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of procurement / strategic sourcing / contractual negotiation
- Previous category experience of FM Procurement preferred though not essential
- Track record of rapid progression within your contracts and procurement career to date ideally within a Blue Chip environment
If you are an ambitious and highly intelligent Procurement professional looking for a prestigious company in which to invest and progress your career, this is a phenomenal opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management,