Interim Procurement Process Specialist
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interim Procurement Process Specialist to join a Public Sector organisation in Derbyshire. This will be for an initial 6 months however could be extended due to workload. This position would be ideally suited to someone with an ability to interpret complex processes and procedures, experience of producing quality process maps and can deliver business process improvement.
This role will be based remotely for 4 days per week, with an expectance to be in the office once per week to meet with stakeholders.
- Produce quality process maps and embed a robust procurement process improvement approach across the Procurement department
- Capture existing processes to identify and deliver business process improvement; define new processes and re-engineer processes which achieve a significant positive impact on organisational performance, efficiency, economy, stakeholders and contingency planning
- Support the delivery of a rolling process mapping and improvement plan across the Finance, ICT and Procurement department
- Identify improvement opportunities and non-value added activity, getting buy in from stakeholders which results in improvement in the delivery of departmental services
- Provide business analysis such as Value Stream Mapping, Process maps/flowcharts for the Procurement team to identify process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Public Sector Procurement law
- Significant experience of process improvement and developing and implementing strategies within the Public Sector
- Excellent Office 365 skills
Apply for Interim Procurement Process Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly