Interim Procurement Lead
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interim Procurement Lead to join a Technology business based in Leeds. This will be for an initial 3 months however could be extended due to workload. This position would be ideally suited to someone with extensive IT procurement experience, significant hardware supply chain knowledge and an ability to hit the ground running with an immediate start available.
This role will be based remotely for the duration of the contract.
- Support a key outsourcing contract (worth c.£2m), focusing on the supply/delivery and supply chain of IT hardware (routers, networking equipment etc.)
- Extension of a specific data center application (end of life)
- Re negotiation of a CRM solution, support license agreement (end of life)
- Lead and negotiate on commercial agreements
- Gather data and report this information back to the Head of Procurement
- Extensive IT Procurement experience
- Excellent negotiation and stakeholder engagement experience
- Immediately available
Apply for Interim Procurement Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly