Senior Buyer Aviation
Senior Buyer - Aviation
Multinational Aerospace Major
Contact: Rhys at jobsRB@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This highly innovative and radially growing aerospace and technology major are looking to grow their procurement and supply chain function by bringing on board someone to oversee the management of crucial suppliers of aviation/aerospace services.
Day to day, this role will involve the sourcing of suppliers for products and services such as aviation engineering support, niche technical equipment, airfield services and research and testing services. This role will also involve wider supply chain strategy, including risk management, bid activity and project management.
Alongside the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects at the forefront of the aerospace industry, this position offers a host of other attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible working, with on average only 2 days in the office
- CIPS sponsorship and support
- Structured progression and prospects for internal movement (This role came about from an internal promotion)
- Flexible benefits package including an employee bonus scheme.
To be successful in this role, candidates should display experience within an aviation, aerospace, or another highly similar procurement role. This will include exposure to suppliers of aviation services. Other skills and experience required for this role are:
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, including strategic sourcing and supporting bids (desirable)
- Strong educational track record, CIPS desirable but not essential as sponsorship is offered
- Full right to work in UK, and resident in the UK for previous 5 years (Due to security checks)
Salary: £40 - 45,000 + Bonus (DOE)
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a highly respected and developed global brand, then please send your CV to Rhys at jobsRB@Bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Senior Buyer Aviation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly