Senior Procurement Manager - Technology
Senior Procurement Manager - Technology - Newly Created Procurement Position - Global Firm - London - £60,000 - £75,000 + Package
As part of a strategic growth initiative, this Technology firm is seeking a high-achieving Technology Procurement expert to join in a newly created position focussed primarily upon new technology investments being made across the globe. Procurement has built credibility across this greenfield area over the last 6 months and has just won approval for a permanent figure to further establish Procurement's delivery capability and create a tailored operating model to support new services and solutions.
The global household organisation is launching a procurement transformation initiative to develop a strategic Procurement & Supplier Management service for key business functions, resulting in the creation of this Technology Senior Procurement Manager position, with a clear progression plan to a leadership role within the next 12-18 months.
Senior Procurement Manager - Technology role overview:-
- Carving a name for oneself with the IT and Procurement communities through outstanding delivery, looking beyond mere cost savings to secure longer term commercial benefits (risk mitigation, strategic vendor alliances etc)
- Spearhead key IT procurement projects and high value deals spanning across Technology
- Win key backing from high ranking executives, challenging the status quo and positioning Technology Procurement in the driving seat
- Carve a name for yourself within the IT, Procurement and Finance communities, securing your place as "number 2" in IT Procurement before stepping into Head of Twx Procurement within 12-18 months
- Achieve significant cost savings whilst recognising the value of broader procurement achievements (strategic supplier relationships, risk mitigation etc)
- Impressive IT Procurement track record, with a CV that demonstrates skilful management of £ Multi-Million procurement projects with significant achievements
- Quick progression within your Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager to Senior Procurement Manager within a short time period
- Degree & MCIPS preferred but not essential
If you are an accomplished IT Procurement professional excited at the prospect of being involved with a Greenfield position, please apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager - Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly