NPD Project Coordinator - 6 month FTC
NPD Project Coordinator - 6-month FTC - Leading UK based Food Distributor - London + flex working - £28-30k pro rata
This innovative and leading UK based food distributor, renowned for some high-end gourmet produce, is looking to bring onboard an NPD product coordinator to work closely with buying and technical teams.
This role is a 6-month FTC initially with the likelihood of turning into a permanent position through strong performance and the continued growth of this firm, who are expanding heavily in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and well regarding UK Food business, and take the opportunity to turn this into a long term position.
- Work within cross-functional team of sales channel-focused individuals to deliver business projects on time and in full;
- Collaborate and ensure full alignment with rest of business, to facilitate the efficient and effective achievement of company objectives
- Work closely with Buying, Technical team and designated sales channel to quickly and successfully launch exciting new products
- Experience of working in the UK food industry, with experience of working in an NPD project management capacity
- Experience of working with an international supplier base
- Strong analytically and interpersonally in order to influence at all levels
- Degree level education is ideal however not essential
If you are interested in joining a well renowned food business, please apply via this domain or with a copy of your updated cv to: email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, purchasing, supply chain coordination, administration, NPD, ingredients, produce, food, fruit, veg, degree, cips, London