Professional Services Category Manager - Ftse 250
Professional Services Category Manager - Iconic Ftse 250 organisation - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Major FTSE 250 constituents renowned for its best-in-class sourcing function seeks multiple indirect category managers to join their organisation. Working on key projects globally, these category managers will play a significant impact in the development of rapidly transforming procurement team
Professional Services Category Manager role responsibilities:
- Successfully spearhead major global deals (£50 - 100m+) across HR categories including, Recruitment and Contingent Labour
- Manage an executive stakeholder community (up to CIO, CEO and CPO level), driving collaboration to ensure procurement plays a valuable part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Own the end to end sourcing process (including RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management etc)
- Mentor experienced procurement and sourcing professionals in best-practice procurement & stakeholder management, whilst focussing most of your efforts on owning complex deals and driving bottom line cost savings
Required skillset for this vacancy:
- Significant professional services procurement category experience, with experience across Recruitment and Contingent Labour spend
- Expertise in strategic sourcing & category management from within leading Blue-Chip firm
- Degree & MCIPS preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced yet ambitious procurement & category management expert looking to boost yourself towards Directorship without sacrificing your work-life balance, this is a phenomenal opportunity to reinvigorate your sourcing career.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered, please send your profile to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.