Construction / FM Procurement Manager
My client, a progressive Public Sector linked organisation, are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to lead and influence projects from a commercial, category and sourcing perspective. Working in a greenfield / brownfield environment this role offers the successful candidate the real opportunity to really influence and shape the direction of the procurement function.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Hands-on procurement / category management experience within construction and/or Hard FM / Soft FM related spend areas.
- Experience of engaging with stakeholders at a senior level to drive progressive change and deliver strategic priorities.
- Previous experience in Public Sector procurement / OJEU / PCR2015 is essential.
- The ability to build and manage a contracts register / procurement pipeline.
- CIPS / MCIPS qualifications are desirable although not essential.
Post-pandemic this role will be a mix of home / office based.
For further information please submit your details to email@example.com or call +44(0)333 366 0839 quoting 7705NR
Langley Search & Interim is a specialist search firm and interim provider of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain roles across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior level interim and permanent positions from global multinationals to SMEs, across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services.
Take a look at our website at www.langleysearch.com, join our LinkedIn community at http://bit.ly/1MzkDeV and follow us on Twitter @LangleySearch for the latest industry insight, news and more exciting opportunities. As the leading niche recruiter of Procurement and end-to-end Supply Chain jobs we also provide valued career advice and support services for candidates.
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 4 working days.