Corporate Services Procurement Specialist - £29K
Corporate Services Procurement Specialist - Global Manufacturing- £29K - Surrey
This British Multinational Aerospace company are recognised as world-class in their research and development, and innovative strategies towards multiple domains, including aerospace, cyber and energy. As an established member of the FTSE 250, they are growing at a fantastic rate and continuing to succeed in the market.
This organisation is currently undergoing a £100 million-pound transformation tied to an exciting expansion, meaning they currently seek an ambitious procurement professional to join the growing team as a sourcing procurement specialist, covering the corporate services category.
This is a permanent position, where you will be reporting to the Category Lead for Corporate Services. Post covid you would be based in the Surrey office on a flexible working basis. This role has a base salary of up to £29K plus package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company, where you can progress quickly in an organisation who value and place a true emphasis on educating and developing staff, with CIPS sponsorship and leadership development programmes.
The Procurement Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Procurement for the Corporate Services category including Legal, HR, Professional Services and Recruitment, with direct responsibility for the sourcing of new suppliers and identifying risk/opportunities
- Working collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders, to align vision and strategy for the ongoing transformation
- Managing supplier relationships and ensuring that those on the supply list are properly always engaged and managed within the parameters of a highly regulated environment
Required background/experience for the Procurement Sourcing Specialist:
- Evidence of successfully working within procurement teams or a Supply Chain related role
- A good understanding of procurement systems and infrastructure
- Previous industry experience in industrial or engineering sectors is beneficial
- Ability to negotiate contracts and clauses
- Strong educational background and formal procurement accreditation (CIPS) is desirable (or working towards)
- An adaptive, ambitious individual who seeks to contribute to this organisations ongoing growth through being results-focussed and delivery-oriented.
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, defence procurement, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, supply chain lead, aerospace, defence, engineering, procurement contracts, Hampshire, Surrey, Guildford, Aldershot, Reading, Basingstoke, Woking