Global HR Procurement Manager
Global HR Procurement Manager - International Technology Powerhouse - Bristol + Flex. - £45,000 - £48,000
This Global FMCG, famed for their product innovation and market dominance, are looking for an up-and-coming indirect procurement manager to join their rapidly expanding team and look after the HR Category.
With a number of new and exciting business-critical products in the pipeline, giving them the potential to double their revenue over the next few years, there hasn't been a better time to join this market-leading organization! The successful applicant can expect excellent buy in from the wider business and full control over the HR Procurement Category from day one, with plenty of opportunity for progression in the near future!
As Global HR Procurement Manager, role responsibilities: -
- End-to-end management of the HR Services Category, meaning that you will be responsible for the strategic sourcing of sub-categories with £multi-million spends, including but not limited to Learning & Development, Employee Benefits, Health and Welfare
- Procurement plays an integral part in the growth that this organization is going through, and as such, you will be expected to be able to lead your stakeholders on this journey and help them see the value that procurement can add in the long-term
- You will operate across a truly global remit, gaining unparalleled exposure at this stage to a skill that will be a necessity for any candidates with aspirations to be a Head of Procurement during their career
Global HR Procurement Manager, required background: -
- End-to-end management of HR Procurement categories (L&D, Employee Benefits, Health, Welfare) would be beneficial, however, indirect procurement generalists will also be considered (at Senior Buyer or Category Manager level)
- Exposure to strategic procurement function in a global, blue-chip environment is beneficial but not essential
- Rapid progression or strong achievements in previous role(s)
- Strong Academic Record + CIPS is preferred but not essential
- Applicants must have full right to work in the UK
If you are an ambitious procurement professional who is looking for an opportunity to learn and develop quickly within a household named brand, then this is the opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, indirect procurement, HR procurement, Professional Services procurement, strategic sourcing, category manager, senior buyer, procurement manager, technology, fmcg, retail, Bristol, Swindon, Reading, M4 Corridor, negotiation, contract management, supplier management, stakeholder management