Procurement Category Manager - IT Software
Procurement Category Manager - Global Software & Hardware Sourcing - Global Iconic Ftse 250 - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits - London + remote working & travel
Prestigious FTSE 100 Professional Services brand seeks high-achieving IT Procurement expert with Software category expertise to join rank. Due to aggressive expansion IT expenditure is soaring, so the successful applicant will need to make a big impact from the off, shaping the Technology category to deliver significant benefits and owning complex cross border IT deals.
Category Manager - IT Role responsibilities:
- Being considered the firm's subject matter expert for IT Software Procurement, including Application Development & Maintenance, Cloud, Software as a Service (SaaS) etc
- Initiating fruitful relationships with key stakeholders including C-suite figures, winning crucial support to position Procurement in the driving seat
- Instilling a high-performance culture amongst the wider Procurement team, coaching and mentoring less experienced specialists and demonstrating what best-in-class looks and feels like
- Establishing strategic supplier relationships with a mixture of FTSE 100 and bespoke Software vendors, yielding mutual benefit for the firm and suppliers
Required experience / background: -
- Impressive IT Procurement & Category Management track record within global Blue-Chip brands
- History of constant progression within your IT Procurement career to date, stepping quickly from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders to deliver step-changes for Procurement & Sourcing
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This globally recognised brand rarely goes to the external market, so this is a fantastic opportunity to break in at a senior level and make a dramatic difference for Procurement.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology Procurement, Software Procurement, Professional Services, global deals, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, global IT sourcing