Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Global Indirect Procurement Manager - Rapidly Growing FMCG Organisation - Bristol (Will consider relocators with right to work) - £50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Rapid Progression Opportunities
Due to a recent period of extended growth this innovative FMCG is looking for a new Indirect Procurement Manager to join their ranks and work in their best-in-class procurement function located just outside Bristol.
The organisation prides themselves on the opportunities for progression and development that they provide for procurement professionals looking to diversify their skillset. The role will give a great deal of autonomy to the successful applicant and allow them to work across a global remit in an ever-changing environment as they play a major part in developing innovative procurement strategies!
As Global Indirect Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Gain fantastic exposure across various Global Indirect Procurement categories, including but not limited to Professional Services and HR Procurement
- Take the lead of the full end-to-end category management process primarily focusing within the Professional Services and HR Procurement sub-categories such as Legal Services, Consultancy, Audit and Recruitment
- Gain fantastic senior level stakeholder experience, dealing with C-Level Stakeholders across the globe on a daily basis
- Have the opportunity to progress in an award-winning procurement function that is one of the strongest in the industry
Global Indirect Procurement Manager, Required Background: -
- End to end procurement experience ideally across Indirect Procurement categories (experience within Professional Services and HR procurement is beneficial but not essential - other indirect procurement backgrounds will also be considered)
- Exposure to a global, blue-chip environment is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills are a must
- Strong Academics (ideally a degree 2:1 or above) and evidence of progression in previous role(s)
- Experience as a Procurement/Category manager is beneficial, however, Senior Buyers looking to take the next step in their career will also be considered
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, learn from some of the best in the procurement industry, and develop a procurement skillset that will remain with you throughout your career!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, marketing procurement, professional services, IT procurement, HR procurement, FM procurement, Bristol, Swindon