Interim ICT Procurement Officer
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interim ICT Procurement Officer to join a Public Sector organisation in Leeds. This role will initially be a 6-month contract however could be extended due to workload.
The organisation offers agile/flexible working arrangements as standard, but this post will require presence onsite 5 days a week initially to meet stakeholder requirements.
This position would be ideally suited to someone with experience of purchasing hardware/software and cloud-based procurement solutions.
- Support with tender evaluations and awarding of contracts
- Support the Senior IT Category Manager in the delivery of cost and efficiency savings across the organisation
- Ensure that Standing Financial Instructions and Standing Orders, EU Regulations and other statutory and regulatory requirements are followed
- Manage suppliers and product review activity and evaluate new products/services
- Prepare and complete returns ensuring work is completed on time within financial timescales and legal requirements
- Experience of purchasing IT/Hardware software is essential
- Previous cloud-based procurement solutions experience is essential
- Excellent communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills