Global Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Ftse 100 Firm
6 days left
- Full Time
Global Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Blue-Chip Organisation - Central London + Remote Working - £70,000 - £80,000 + Package
To apply please contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This market-leading, FTSE 100 organisation is looking to strengthen its internal indirect procurement function due to a recent internal promotion. The successful candidate will look after significant £multi-million FM procurement spend across both hard and soft services. The company is going from strength to strength having recently won a great deal of new business and are showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon!
As Global Sourcing Manager - Facilities you will: -
- Have complete ownership of the FM Procurement Category, covering sub-categories that include but are not limited to Waste Management, Security Services, MRO and Cleaning Services
- Lead a team of Sourcing Managers, developing procurement strategy for key global projects
- Build, develop and implement your own FM Procurement category strategy in order to continuously improve the best-in-class procurement function the company already has in place
- Be responsible for multiple sites across the EMEA region, with the opportunity to travel internationally to meet key suppliers
- Interact daily with C-Suite stakeholders, providing you with the opportunity to enact change in the organisation and truly put your stamp on the procurement function
As Global Sourcing Manager - Facilities required background: -
- Experience of managing the end to end process across FM Procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Waste Management, Security Services, MRO and Cleaning Services
- Exposure to an EMEA remit in your previous role(s)
- Evidence of rapid progression or personal achievements in your previous role(s) which ideally would have come in a large corporate company
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a rare opportunity to join a true market-leader and their best-in-class procurement function, gaining the skills needed to direct your career towards a Head of Procurement position.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, construction procurement, SRM, indirect procurement, project management, FM procurement, procurement consultancy, soft FM, hard FM
Apply for Global Sourcing Manager - Facilities - Ftse 100 Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly