Facilities Management (FM) Procurement Contracts Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
FM Procurement & Contracts Manager - FTSE 250 Retailer - Leeds Based (with flexible working) - £55,000 - £58,000 + BONUS + CAR ALLOWANCE
Global Powerhouse is looking for a FM Procurement & Contracts Manager to join their large and constantly growing Procurement Function. The company are looking for a versatile procurement specialist with a strong commercial skillset to manage a large £100m+ contract with one of their key suppliers!
The company themselves are a £Multi Billion entity and have incredibly bright and ambitious plans for the future. Like any industry leader this conglomerate sits in first place because they employ the best people, and now they need an up-and-coming Procurement & Contracts Manager to join their ranks and provide a fresh outlook for their FM Procurement Category!
As FM Procurement & Contracts Manager you will: -
- Act as the main point of contact for the organisation's primary multi-site IFM supplier, managing and negotiating key aspects of the £100m+ contract
- Facilitate the development and execution of a variety of supplier commercial contracts in accordance with the organisation's client's policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements
- Work closely with legal to draft, negotiate and amend high-profile contracts with key suppliers
- Interact with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building lasting relationships which will hugely benefit the growth of your procurement career
- Work closely with the wider team on delivering category plans for a variety of categories, including but not limited to HR, Professional Services, Marketing and IT - but with a primary focus on FM Procurement
Required procurement / contracts experience & qualifications:
- Expertise around the full procurement & contract management lifecycle, including end-to-end sourcing across FM procurement, managing and negotiating contracts, and engaging with legal teams to draft new terms
- Exposure to managing Facilities Management (FM) supplier contracts is beneficial but not essential
- Strong Academic Record / Studying for CIPS / MCIPS
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a fast paced and forward-thinking Blue-Chip environment where you will be given plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and progress through the ranks!
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, FM Procurement, Facilities Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM, Contracts Management, Indirect Procurement, Contract Services, Negotiation, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Facilities Management, FM, Leeds
Apply for Facilities Management (FM) Procurement Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly