HR Procurement Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
HR Procurement Manager - FTSE 250 Organisation - Bristol - £50,000- £60,000 + Package
Multinational, market-leading organisation is seeking an HR Procurement Specialist to join their rapidly expanding procurement function. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on fast-paced, business-critical projects and negotiate contracts valued in the tens of £millions. If successful, you would be joining a household name in the professional services world who are true advocates of both Diversity and Sustainability.
As HR Procurement Manager you will: -
- Lead the design and delivery of the end to end procurement process across numerous business-critical projects with a primary focus on HR Procurement Categories, including but not limited to Recruitment, Contingent Labour, L&D and Benefits
- Be responsible for Amending, Negotiating and Implementing key contracts with a combination of local and global suppliers, interacting with senior level stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience across categories outside of HR Procurement, including but not limited to IT, Marketing and FM procurement, as well as to gain exposure to a truly global remit
- Be able to contribute to the wider business outside of procurement, driving sustainability, innovation and change by challenging both senior stakeholders and current processes
HR Procurement Manager required background: -
- End to end procurement experience across HR Procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Recruitment, Contingent Labour, L&D and Benefits
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a commercial mindset
- Exposure to a large, multinational environment is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
If you are an HR Procurement Specialist and you are looking for a new challenge or a step up into a World-Class, Global Organisation, then this is the perfect next step for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, HR procurement, indirect procurement, professional services procurement, senior buyer, buyer, procurement manager, Bristol, Reading, Swindon, Cardiff, Gloucester
Apply for HR Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly