IT Procurement Manager - Global Tech Firm
IT Procurement Manager - Global Tech Firm - £50-60K
A global leader in technology services is looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their first-class procurement function, renowned for their strategic procurement model which has saved over £1 billion in the last 10 years. This client is at forefront of innovation, and it will be your job to address the IT category strategic opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. With a truly global reach, this firm has offices in Morocco, New York, Sydney, Hong Kong and many more! This is a fantastic opportunity to represent a global name and build on your capabilities within IT procurement.
On a flexible working basis, this permanent role is home based, with the opportunity to base yourself in one of this firm's many UK offices. The salary on offer ranges between £50-60,000, alongside a fantastic package, including a flexible benefits allowance and bonus up to 6%. If you are looking to develop your career in IT procurement with an award-winning firm and implement your expertise on major projects, then this is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career to the next step.
The Procurement Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive saving initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders (internal use, managed services and resell)
- Liaising with the Senior Procurement Manager and the UK Procurement Category Procurement team, working together to bring the latest enhancements and innovative solutions to your client.
Required Background for the Procurement Project Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Demonstratable experience in the public and/or private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
- For this role you must be eligible for UK Security Clearance, and therefore cannot possess dual nationality, nor have been outside of the UK for >3 months in the last 5 years
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, consulting, consultancy, procurement consultant, IT consultant. Information technology, IT contracts, procurement contracts, manchester, newcastle, leeds, york, north england, london