PMO Lead (Global Procurement Transformation)
3 days left
- Full Time
PMO Lead (Global Procurement Transformation) - FTSE100 Professional Services Organisation - Central London + Flexible Working - £55,000 - £70,000 + Package (dependent on experience)
This multinational FTSE 100 organisation is currently at the early stages of a huge business-wide transformation, which includes a complete restructuring of their supplier network. As part of this restructuring, they are looking to recruit a PMO specialist to both support and lead on various programmes across the transformation, to ensure smooth transitions.
The organisation is famed for developing top talent, so if you are an ambitious PMO Analyst / Specialist / Lead looking for a step up in your career, then this could be the ideal position for you to take on continuous additional responsibility in a role that will expand as the transformation goes on!
PMO Lead (Global Procurement Transformation), Role Responsibilities: -
- Work closely with the Group Procurement Transformation Director to ensure the success of the global transformation programme and help achieve the various targets across savings, risk and value add
- Support and lead on change management programmes, from managing reporting models and toolsets, to managing full projects across procurement initiatives
- Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders, primarily within the procurement and supply chain functions, tracking the progress and success of various programme initiatives
- Have the opportunity to take on more and more responsibility as you develop your skill set and the transformation progresses
PMO Lead (Global Procurement Transformation), Required Background: -
- PMO experience at any level is beneficial for this position. Alternatively, candidates with procurement experience and a desire to move into the PMO space will also be considered
- Exposure to a change / transformation environment is beneficial, ideally gained within a large, blue-chip organisation
- Strong in both classic waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong Academic qualifications and industry qualifications (Prince2 / CIPS) are beneficial but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor at one of the largest organisations in the country, as they are about to embark on one of their most exciting periods of growth and change!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: PMO, Program management, procurement, change management, Prince2, CIPS, MCIPS, transformation, reporting, Agile, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, PMO Analyst, PMO Lead, indirect procurement, IT procurement, London, Surrey, Essex, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire
Apply for PMO Lead (Global Procurement Transformation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly