Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Supply Chain Manager - Operations - Europe - Rapidly Growing Global Insurance Organisation - £50k - £60k + Excellent Benefits Package - London + Flex Working
To apply please contact Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
One of the fastest growing global Insurance brands is searching for an ambitious Supply Chain candidate to join their award-winning team. As Procurement & Supply Chain Manager you will work closely with Procurement Director, VPs, and Commercial Directors to optimise systems, manage inventory, data and the sourcing process to deliver strategic sourcing strategies across the Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation experiencing record profits. This is a high-calibre team offering the right candidate excellent progression & expansion opportunities within an EU procurement team that is still in early stages of its growth.
Procurement & Supply Chain Manager - Europe role profile: -
- Sitting within the operations function, you will manage all aspects of demand planning, stock management & the sourcing process.
- Review the Supply Chain process & cost, looking to implement long term category strategies as the organisation evolves and grows.
- Develop & Manage strong relationships with third party suppliers in the procurement process.
- Work closely with the Procurement Director to build and grow the Supply Chain function within a vastly expanding organisation that is due to double in size over the next 2 years
- management and creating succession plans for more junior team members
- Initiating robust stakeholder relationships, challenging the status quo, influencing "Heads of" and Directors and explaining key business reports and data
- Leading the business in driving the importance of data and system integrity.
Required background: -
- Typically, 2-5 years' experience of supply chain analysis, purchasing and reporting, ideally from within a Blue-Chip Firm
- Highly analytical with the ability to analyse and interpret complex sets of data
- Excellent academic background required.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior business leaders.
If you're ambitious junior supply chain candidate with a strong academic background looking for a role offering excellent progression within a high-calibre environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: supply chain, data analytics, data analysis, reporting, savings reporting, supply planning, systems, procurement, Professional Services, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain
Apply for Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly