Food Procurement Manager - London - £60k + 30% bonus
Procurement Manager Direct Spend - Global F&B - London - £60k + 30% bonus
This Global Food & Beverage chain, who have almost 20,000 outlets across over 100 countries, are continuing to grow and expand their market dominance through innovation, transformational initiatives and expanding their procurement function. With a heavy focus on sustainability, they are paving the way for many brands to follow, putting them at the forefront of revolutionising the food market.
As Procurement Manager - Direct Spend, you will be reporting to the Head of Direct Procurement and be responsible for creating and executing category strategy for your assigned areas with a portfolio responsibility of c.£60m. Working as part of a growing Procurement team, you will have full ownership of your categories to manage the end-to-end processes.
This opportunity is based in Central London, where you can be based 1-2 days per week, with the rest being homebased. The salary on offer is £60,000 plus a car allowance and 30% bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned name and gain exposure to a broad range of sub-categories within the direct space.
The Direct Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking end to end ownership of the commercial and sourcing strategy for your categories, to create clear and compelling category plans providing a fit for purposes supply chain and deliver value for money to the organisation
- Working as part of a cross-functional team, driving engagement with Marketing, Food Innovation, Finance and Operations teams to deliver long term category growth
- Drive category management principles and tools to internal stakeholders and suppliers all over Europe
Required Background for the Direct Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of procurement experience, in a food, retail or FMCG environment
- Experience across direct subcategories, including packaging and ingredients
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills with a proven track record of relationship building and delivery with stakeholders
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, direct, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement strategies, Procurement Strategies, procurement team, direct procurement, packaging, food, ingredients, FMCG, QSR, Quick service restaurant, Central London
Apply for Food Procurement Manager - London - £60k + 30% bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly