Food Procurement Manager - London - £60k + 30% bonus
Procurement Manager Direct Spend - Global F&B - London - £60k + 30% bonus
This Global Food & Beverage chain, who have almost 20,000 outlets across over 100 countries, are continuing to grow and expand their market dominance through innovation, transformational initiatives and expanding their procurement function. With a heavy focus on sustainability, they are paving the way for many brands to follow, putting them at the forefront of revolutionising the food market.
As Procurement Manager - Direct Spend, you will be reporting to the Head of Direct Procurement and be responsible for creating and executing category strategy for your assigned areas with a portfolio responsibility of c.£60m. Working as part of a growing Procurement team, you will have full ownership of your categories to manage the end-to-end processes.
This opportunity is based in Central London, where you can be based 1-2 days per week, with the rest being homebased. The salary on offer is £60,000 plus a car allowance and 30% bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned name and gain exposure to a broad range of sub-categories within the direct space.
The Direct Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking end to end ownership of the commercial and sourcing strategy for your categories, to create clear and compelling category plans providing a fit for purposes supply chain and deliver value for money to the organisation
- Working as part of a cross-functional team, driving engagement with Marketing, Food Innovation, Finance and Operations teams to deliver long term category growth
- Drive category management principles and tools to internal stakeholders and suppliers all over Europe
Required Background for the Direct Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of procurement experience, in a food, retail or FMCG environment
- Experience across direct subcategories, including packaging and ingredients
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills with a proven track record of relationship building and delivery with stakeholders
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, direct, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement strategies, Procurement Strategies, procurement team, direct procurement, packaging, food, ingredients, FMCG, QSR, Quick service restaurant, Central London