Interim Category Manager - Generalist
Interim Category Manager - Generalist Indirects & Supply Chain - Leading Environment & Energy Firm - £500 - £600 per day
To Apply JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading Environmental & Energy firm is currently revamping their procurement function due to significant investment into the organization. Following a change in senior leadership, they're looking for a change of direction in their procurement function and are keen to bring on board 2x Interim Procurement Managers to help across a variety of projects.
As an Interim Category Manager, you will:
- You will be tasked to manage and lead a variety of projects within a transforming procurement environment.
- Operating across indirect procurement categories, including but not limited to: Professional Services, Marketing, Legal & HR
- Leading and evaluating competitive tenders and proposals for the supply of goods and services whilst providing support to the Category manager in complex negotiations.
- Drafting, negotiating and obtaining commercial contracts in the development and maintenance of supplier engagement
- Working with key stakeholders to manage and influence the implementation of category plans and deliver business objectives.
To be successful in applying for this procurement role, applicants must have:
- Proven success in leading a full end-to-end procurement cycle with evidence of managing indirect procurement.
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to key stakeholders.
- An advanced understanding of outsourcing and professional services categories, with the knowledge to offer category changing strategies.
For more information and to apply, send a copy of your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category, Manager, UK, Technical, Retail, Outsourcing, Professional Services, London, Degree, MCIPS, Interim, Remote