French-Speaking Supply Chain Consultant - TMS or OTM
French-Speaking Supply Chain Consultant - Transport/Warehouse Management Systems (Oracle TM/Manhattan)
Global Technology and Consulting Leader
Location - Amsterdam, NL; Relocation required
Salary - €70k-€120k + Package; Flexible salary dependent on experience and Job Level
Contact - Rikard; JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This is a permanent opportunity to be based in Amsterdam and will require full-time relocation.
This global consultancy leader is significantly boosting its Supply Chain Management Practice and heavily investing in the recruitment of talented management consultants and industry professionals looking to make the move into Consulting to meet the growing demands of its clients. There is currently a high demand for professionals with experience in Transport and/or Warehouse Management Systems and subject matter expertise of Oracle TM or Manhattan systems.
As a Management Consultant for this leading global technology and consulting firm you will have the opportunity to work with a global team of supply chain professionals with leading organizations across all industries and develop your career as a Supply Chain expert.
Key Skills and competencies required for these Management Consulting positions include:-
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of Supply Chain Planning related to Transportation and/or Warehousing and their relevant TMS and WMS systems; Oracle TM and Manhattan are highly desirable
- Functional experience in other relevant Supply Chain technologies such as: JDA SCP, SAP, Oracle, SAP APO, SAP PPDS, RPA, Blockchain, AI, IBP or APS is also highly desirable
- Relevant industry experience in any of the following areas: Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Industrial Production or Technology; previous management consulting experience from a Big 6 firm preferred
- Excellent analytical skills to provide deep insights into business processes and identify areas for improvement and transformation
- Strong communication skills to work as part of a multifunctional and multinational team with a global client base
- Excellent stakeholder management and/or client-facing experience
- Able to work flexibly from home, on client site and travel regularly as part of your role; up to 70% or more depending on projects and location (once travel restrictions are lifted)
- Highly ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset with ambitions to develop quickly within the Consulting organization based on individual performance and achievements
If you are a Supply Chain industry professional or experienced Management Consultant looking to move into a new organization to be part of a growing global Supply Chain Practice, then look no further. By joining this global firm, you will be faced with numerous challenging projects to test your skills and ability in supply chain management and you will be provided with an exceptional platform for growth and development as a Supply Chain expert. Apply now with your CV to the link above or by sending your CV directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for French-Speaking Supply Chain Consultant - TMS or OTM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly