Procurement Services Lead
Value Match are supporting a public sector customer who are looking to appoint a Procurement Services Lead on a 3 month inside IR35 contract basis. This is a remote working role with a day rate of £600 on offer.
We are looking for an experienced, commercial professional to lead a team on an established project supporting a key government initiative. This is a fast-paced role where you can really make an impact. You’ll hit the ground running leading a large, complex and high-profile delivery operation. You’ll maximise business performance and secure profitable outcomes, managing risks within agreed criteria and serve wider business objectives via multiple delivery channels. The successful candidate should have experience of working within a senior level within procurement, leading procurement services, with in-depth subject matter knowledge of EU procurement regulations and the assessment of risks associated with the provision procurement services.
Candidates applying should have the following experience:
- Proven people management experience and the ability to manage a large team remotely.
- Excellent relationship building skills, you will need demonstrable experience in building and developing relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- You will need strong commercial acumen, credibility and integrity in how you work with customers at senior level to develop solutions and deliver services that meet their needs.
- Strong experience of working within a highly regulated environment, being a role model for governance throughout the service delivery.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to changing demands and requirements.
Possess excellent analytical skills and used to assimilating large amounts of information, ideally with an ability to spot issues and look for solutions quickly and effectively.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be confident in communicating with a diverse audience both in writing and orally.