HR Procurement and Fulfillment Manager
HR Procurement Manager - FTSE250 Technology Company - London - £55,000- £60,000 + Excellent Progression Opportunities
This Global Tech Powerhouse is searching for an HR Procurement Manager to provide the business with year-on-year cost reduction and to work in proximity with the wider business to add value across recruitment and strategic sourcing.
With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development, fantastic buy-in in the business, and a collaborative and fun team atmosphere, this £bn+ Blue Chip employer has a lot to offer an ambitious Procurement Professional!
As HR Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Create, develop and implement the procurement strategy across various HR Procurement categories including but not limited to Contingent labour, MSPs, L&D and broader Recruitment
- Manage the supplier relationships for the company's existing MSP, and work directly with the HR Director to build and develop the broader recruitment strategy
- Draft, Negotiate and Manage business-critical supplier contracts across the HR space
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with C-Level stakeholders both internally and externally
- Mentor a junior procurement professional and help them develop their skills as they begin their career in procurement
HR Procurement and Contracts Manager required background: -
- Strong HR Procurement experience, ideally having covered both Recruitment, Learning & Development, and MSPs. However, indirect generalists with exposure to HR will also be considered
- Excellent contract and stakeholder management skills are a MUST
- Some exposure to delivering on the other side in an HR position is beneficial so you can look strategically at improving processes
- Clear evidence of personal achievements and career progression in previous role(s)
- Ability to start a role within the next month
- Strong academic record and (M)CIPS qualification are beneficial but not essential
Procurement has the full backing of the board, meaning the successful individual will have the perfect platform to build on. This is an amazing opportunity to fast track your career progression in an expanding, best-in-class procurement function!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, HR procurement, MSP, RPO, Recruitment Procurement, L&D, Learning & Development, London, Professional Services, Technology