IT Procurement and Contracts Manager
IT Procurement and Contracts Manager - FTSE 250 Organisation - Bristol - £50,000- £55,000 + Package
Multinational, market-leading organisation is seeking an IT Procurement Specialist to join their rapidly expanding procurement function. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on fast-paced, business-critical projects and negotiate contracts valued in the tens of £millions. If successful, you would be joining a household name in the professional services world who are true advocates of both Diversity and Sustainability.
As IT Procurement and Contracts Manager you will: -
- Lead the design and delivery of the end to end procurement process across numerous business-critical projects with a primary focus on IT Procurement Categories, including but not limited to Software, Hardware, IT Services and Networks
- Be responsible for Amending, Negotiating and Implementing key contracts with a combination of local and global suppliers, interacting with senior level stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to gain a breadth of experience across categories outside of IT Procurement, including but not limited to HR, Marketing and FM procurement, as well as to gain exposure to a truly global remit
- Be able to contribute to the wider business outside of procurement, driving sustainability, innovation and change by challenging both senior stakeholders and current processes
IT Procurement and Contracts Manager required background: -
- End to end procurement experience across IT Procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Hardware, IT Services and Networks
- Strong contract management skills, having had exposure to drafting and amending supplier contracts
- Exposure to a large, multinational environment is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
If you are an IT Procurement Specialist with experience in Contract Management and you are looking for a new challenge or a step up into a World-Class Organisation, then this is the perfect next step for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, IT Services, Indirect generalist
Apply for IT Procurement and Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly