Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services
Category Manager - Professional Services - Leading Procurement Function - Reading/Remote Working - £50,000 - £60,000
Leading Procurement team seeks a bright and ambitious Category Manager to join their growing UK based Procurement Team and to progress into a pivotal figure in the management structure.
With recent success in building their status as leaders within the UK Market, this Procurement team is looking to regenerate and develop to deliver on the companies' ambitious business plans. To ensure that all members of the team are Procurement market leaders, they offer the opportunity for all employees to undergo further paid qualifications, whilst working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
A successful Category Manager will hold responsibilities such as:
- Managing and overseeing a spend of Circa. £100m +
- Operating across Professional Services categories, including but not limited to Consulting Services, Legal, Audit, Insurance & Finance
- Leading and evaluating competitive tenders and proposals for the supply of goods and services whilst providing support to the Category manager in complex negotiations
- Drafting, negotiating and obtaining commercial contracts in the development and maintenance of supplier engagement
- Working with key stakeholders to manage and influence the implementation of category plans and deliver business objectives
To be successful in applying for this procurement role, applicants must have:
- Proven success in leading a full end-to-end procurement cycle with evidence of managing indirect procurement.
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to key stakeholders
- An advanced understanding of outsourcing and professional services categories, with the knowledge to offer category changing strategies.
- Adegree at 2:1 level (or equivalent) and MCIPS
The company will be relying on the Category Manager to develop into a key figure within the management structure and to drive the company's growth and success forward. This is the perfect opportunity for an already experienced Indirect Category Generalist to develop their skills within a large FTSE firm, taking full responsibility on the end-to-end Procurement process whilst also getting the chance to undergo further learning and development to build into a market leader Procurement specialist.
For more information and to apply, send a copy of your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category, Manager, UK, Technical, Retail, Outsourcing, Professional Services, London, Degree, MCIPS
Apply for Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly