Interim Senior IT Procurement Manager
Interim Senior IT Procurement Manager – South Yorkshire – 9-month Contract – £200 to £250 p/d
Castlefield Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Interim Senior IT Procurement Manager to join a Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This role will initially be a 9-month contract however could be extended due to workload.
The organisation offers agile/flexible working arrangements as standard, but this post will require presence onsite 2 days a week initially to meet stakeholder requirements.
This position would be ideally suited to someone with experience of procuring hardware/software, knowledge of procurement contract law and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Responsible for the delivery and procurement of a key record system
- Support the Head of IT Procurement in the delivery of cost and efficiency savings across the organisation
- Work towards savings targets of £1.5m across the Procurement department
- Responsible for compliance and contract renewals and negotiations
- Experience of purchasing IT Hardware/Software is essential
- Excellent communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Forward thinking, able to think outside the box
Apply for Interim Senior IT Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly