Category Manager - Professional Services
Procurement Category Manager - Professional Services (Consulting, legal and HR) - £55-65K + Bonus, Extensive benefits package including 25 days' holiday per year, and private medical insurance.
This global leading professional services firm provides a vast range of services in strategy and consulting. They are the world's leading Procurement BPS provider globally and pride themselves on inclusion and diversity demonstrated by their worldwide recognition and core values.
In this role you will be working on innovative Procurement programmes with clients both locally and globally; utilising the latest technology to stimulate client's progression to intelligent operations. You'll learn, grow, and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables limitless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting directions.
- Ownership of a range of professional services categories including but not limited to: Finance, Audit, consulting, legal, HR
- Design and implement value led initiatives with an outcome led approach
- Drive and develop Professional Services category insights
- Proactively engage in the market and become a leader in Professional Services
- Identify improvement opportunities in Professional Services subcategories across multiple clients
- 5-7+ years' experience within Category Management, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Have commercial acumen and a drive to collaborate and establish effective spending to customers Professional Services
- Be comfortable leading meetings with C-Suite individuals
- Have managerial experience in Professional Services Procurement Services
- Create and execute successful strategies
- Be adaptable to corporate cultures and organizational structures
- Exceptional interpersonal relations and relationship management
- Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing Indirect Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership