EMEA Corporate Real Estate Manager - Madrid, Spain
EMEA Corporoate Real Estate Manager
Global Leader in FMCG Industry
Location - Madrid, Spain (Applicants must be willing and able to relocate to Madrid)
Salary - €70,000-€80,000 + Bonus & Company Car
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
NOTE: This is a permanent opportunity based in Madrid and will require candidates to be based in Madrid. Remote working is not being considered for this position. Candidates must be willing and able to relocate to Madrid.
As part of the development of its global Procurement Centre of Excellence, this global FMCG leader has created a new position to hire an EMEA Real Estate Manager to drive commercial and operational efficiency in the region in line with global procurement goals and strategies. You will be reporting into the Global Head of Real Estate Procurement and will have responsibility for over 200 sites in your region with 30+ countries to directly manage and influence.
As the EMEA Real Estate Manager you will be responsible for driving the Corporate Real Estate strategy across the region to deliver a higher level of standardization and synchronization of the corporate real estate to the business with the aim of achieving significant cost and service level improvements to internal customers.
As the EMEA Corporate Real Estate Manager you will be expected to:-
- Actively drive the implementation of the Global Real Estate strategy across your region in line with global SLA's
- Closely monitor and manage supplier performance and relationships to deliver continuous improvement
- Provide commercial and financial oversight of the regional real estate budget for transparency across all markets
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal and external business partners on all matters related to Real Estate Management spending; previous experience in global Real Estate Management firm or an internal Corporate Real Estate team is highly desirable
- Consistently deliver and exceed set commercial targets to ensure the continued success of the procurement department
This is an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate professional with an excellent commercial acumen to make their mark within a rapidly growing global procurement organization. You will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy within your region and deliver programs to significantly boost operational and commercial performance in the region. If you are a Real Estate expert and looking for your next challenge then apply now with your CV (in English) via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for EMEA Corporate Real Estate Manager - Madrid, Spain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly