Category Manager- Professional Services
Senior Category Manager - Leading FTSE 100 Environmental and Energy Firm -
South East - £50k - £60k + Package
A highly established and influential energy firm is seeking a collaborative and strong performing contract manager to own a significant £100m category. Following company restructuring, this is a strong opportunity for you to implement real strategic change and continuously improve critical areas of commercial performance.
You will confidently engage with executive stakeholders and manage supplier relationships and performance. This role offers the rare opportunity to identify and implement innovative change across your broad category remit.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and manage senior stakeholders and competently influence key decisions and performance to advance commercial interests
- Manage £100m spend across varied areas including Engineering (£40m p/a), Consultancy (£20m p/a) and Legal (£10m p/a) and others
- Be a strategic thinker and utilise your curiosity to explore, identify and implement solutions at a significant scale
- Have a strong market understanding and be able to leverage your expertise to the company's advantage.
- Have a good track record in delivering against targets and a strong desire to continuously improve in all areas
You will have:
- The ideal candidate will have a procurement background within Blue Chip environments. An example path could be a Graduate scheme to Buying role to Category Management.
- A truly collaborative mindset and an awareness of ESG sourcing matters
- A people-orientated nature and a combined self-starting and team spirited personality
This is an exciting opportunity to take true ownership and advance commercial interests within an established FTSE 100 company.
To apply please contact Jacob at email@example.com
Procurement, Indirect, Professional Services, Category Manager, South East, South West, FTSE 100, Supplier Relationship, Contract Management, Energy, Environmental and Energy, Consultancy, HR, Strategy,