Category Manager - Marketing
Procurement, Category Manager, Marketing, Fortune 500 Company.
Salary: 55-65k + Excellent Benefits
This innovative, globally renowned fortune 500 company provides a digitally led range of services in strategy, consulting, interactive technology and operations. This multi-billion pound organisation is looking to reinvigorate its marketing procurement function to drive its success moving through 2021 and beyond. With a colossal annual spend across marketing, the opportunity has arisen for a strong, strategy led influencer to help maximise value for money and take a lead on sourcing, identifying and implementing agency decoupling.
As the Procurement Category Advisor Manager you will:-
- Take responsibility across the marketing strategy.
- Managing an array of marketing sub category spend including but not limited to: digital, print., media, agency, point of sale
- Engage with team members to provide insight on market trends.
- Support new sales and develop significant client business value.
- Establish, grow, and leverage network of suppliers, industry practitioners, and procurement professionals within categories of expertise.
- Inform client strategic decisions/sourcing initiatives in line with business goals and objectives.
- Work alongside suppliers and stakeholders, to improve cost and performance strategies.
- Leverage your skills and experience to provide internal colleagues with learning opportunities.
- Have circa 5 years of experience within Category management.
- Degree Educated.
If you have relevant experience in marketing procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to email@example.com
Key words: Procurement, Category Manager, Advisor, Marketing, Digital, PR, Media, & Agency Decoupling, Sourcing, strategy.
Apply for Category Manager - Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly