Procurement Manager, Direct Spend, 60k, London
Procurement Manager, Direct Spend, Food and Beverage
Location: UK, Central London (Flexi-Working)
Salary: 60k + Excellent Benefits + 30% Bonus + Car Allowance
This world renowned organisation are industry leaders within the food and beverage sector. This large multinational are eager to streamline their direct procurement process and bolster their supply chain through 2021 and beyond. They currently seek an experienced procurement professional in direct procurement to take of control of a colossal annual spend of £60 million across EMEA, consisting of both food and packaging procurement.
This is an extremely dynamic role with broad category scope, as you will responsible for a portfolio consisting of multiple ingredients, oils, all the way through to paper cups. They are looking for an innovate, category strategist to spearhead their supply chain from cradle to grave.
They require someone accustomed to influencing key stakeholders and willing to work within a cross-functional team, in a sustainability led, forward thinking manner that compliments suppliers and raises brand credibility.
As the procurement manager you will:-
- Be trusted and communicate effectively across functions and channels.
- Have a demonstrable track record of exceeding targets and improving margins.
- Be conscious of market trends and understand the importance of embedding sustainable processes throughout the organisation.
- Have a grounded knowledge of QSR spend categories.
- Be commercially aware within this market and track key competitors.
- Have circa 5 years experience as a category manager (FMCG, retail, QSR).
- Bachelor's degree essential.
- CIPs qualifications preferred.
If you have relevant experience in procurement management and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Manager, Category Strategy, Sourcing, EMEA, Ingredients, Food, Packaging.