Procurement Sourcing and Contract Specialist
Procurement Sourcing and Contract Specialist - London - £55-60K
A leading global law firm with over 50 offices located worldwide is searching for an open-minded, innovative individual to join their recently launched in-house global procurement function. This individual will strategically develop engagement, processes, and procedures to aid this procurement department in delivering value in the end-to-end procurement process.
- Proactively advise and manage stakeholders, building and establishing relationships across a diverse range of company levels, also supporting any Mergers and Acquisitions when necessary.
- Engage with the service functions to aid the end-to-end procurement process, supplier relationships, prioritizing savings & efficiency.
- Offer support to Category Managers by implementing and communicating concise strategic plans.
- Undertake research and analysis of supply markets, conducting negotiations for agreements and mitigating risks.
- Be proactive with organization of performance reviews, register executed contracts and conduct ethical practices that align with the company.
- Specialist experience with indirect procurement with he adaptability to work across multiple categories
- Be proactive with a positive mental attitude
- Experience In managing an end-to-end procurement process
- Organization and the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managerial roles and accounting practices
- Knowledge in global delivery across complicated environments
- Excellent analytical, IT, and numerical skills
- CIPS / or working towards is desirable
What can they offer you?
- Personal and professional development
- The opportunity to learn from a world class company
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at email@example.com
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FMCG, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership