PROCUREMENT - CONSTRUCTION CATEGORY MANAGER
PROCUREMENT - CONSTRUCTION CATEGORY MANAGER - LEADERSHIP ROLE WITHIN 2 YEARS- £45,000-£60,000 + Car + Bonus + Shares + Package - central London
One of the nation's leading construction organisation is investing heavily in its Strategic Procurement Hub, and due to an influx of major £ Multi-Million projects they are in need of a Construction Procurement specialist to join their award winning team. As well as a challenging project-oriented environment, the Construction Category Manager will enjoy bringing strategic leadership and vision to improve the nation's health and transform the public's expectations of the health sector.
As Construction Category Manager you will:-
- Spearhead complex sourcing projects across the Construction & FM procurement categories, utilising your experience of JCT / NEC3
- Develop senior stakeholder relationships, expanding procurement's involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas
- Use your deep knowledge of sourcing and/or category management processes to drive transformational change and improvement
- Manage & mentor more junior procurement specialists in best-practice sourcing (previous management experience is not required)
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Degree, Prince 2 & MCIPS qualifications (preferable not essential)
- Significant experience in FM & Construction procurement categories, with specialist knowledge of either JCT or NEC3 (not essential but an advantage)
If you are at the stage in your career where you need to be pushed beyond your comfort zone within one of the most influential blue chip firms worldwide, then this is an opportunity not to miss. This blue chip company provides top training to ensure that you excel within procurement construction and there will be exciting opportunities for working overseas.
If you are interested, please send across an updated word version of your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure