EMEA Procurement Manager - Facilities
FM & REAL ESTATE PROCUREMENT LEADER - GLOBAL FTSE50 PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BRAND - LONDON + FLEX - £50k - £60K + PACKAGE
Due to aggressive expansion and a dramatic increase in the square footage of their sites, this prestigious Professional Services firm is seeking a highly expert FM & Real Estate Procurement professional to join ranks.
As FM & Real Estate Procurement Leader you will:-
- Be an SME (subject matter expert) for managing complex £ Multi-Million procurement projects and FM deals
- Spearhead key negotiations for an array of Hard & Soft Services including but not limited to Building, Engineering and Architectural Services, Waste, Cleaning, Catering, Grounds maintenance
- Manage an experienced strategic FM Procurement Manager (5 years' experience), coaching them in best in class and conducting appraisals to motivate them to usurp your position as you progress to Procurement Directorship
- Collaborate with an executive stakeholder community including CFO and CEO level to win and sustain crucial buy in for FM Procurement
- Be a pivotal player in positioning Procurement more strategically within the matrix environment
Required experience and background:-
- Impressive track record of successfully managing high value strategic FM procurement contracts, with a CV that clearly details spends managed and savings achieved
- Career of progression (such as Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Category Manager within a short space of time)
- Degree & MCIPS preferred
This is an outstanding opportunity for an FM Procurement expert looking to invest in a leading Blue Chip firm and receive investment in return.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: FM, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Hard, Soft, Procurement, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement