Raw Materials Procurement Manager
Raw Materials Procurement Manager - Global Food/Beverage Powerhouse - London + Flexible Working - £55,000 -£60,000 + Excellent Package
Global, market-leading firm are seeking an ambitious procurement manager to join their rapidly expanding Global Procurement function. Famed for their forward-thinking culture where despite their size, they operate with the entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility of a start-up, this is the perfect opportunity for a professional who wants to put their own stamp on a truly Global organisation.
The successful applicant will take autonomy over a range of business-critical and highly volatile commodities. This is a fantastically broad role which will provide ample development and progression for an individual looking to take the next step in their career!
As Raw Materials Procurement Manager you will: -
- Have complete ownership over the procurement strategy for your own commodities such as Sugar, Resins, Starch and Cellulose with spends in the tens of £millions
- Operate across a global remit, collaborating with both local and group functions to add value and create significant efficiencies across the wider business
- Interact with senior, external stakeholders as part of a world-class procurement function, acting as an SME for your particular categories
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for one of the largest companies in the world and progress through their best-in-class procurement function
Raw Materials Procurement Manager, required background: -
- Exposure to direct procurement within a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment, having ideally been responsible for the procurement of finished products, raw materials, pharmaceutical products or ingredients
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment is preferred but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Outstanding stakeholder and soft skills
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above + CIPS)
This is an unbelievable opportunity for someone with strong direct procurement experience to move into a broad role for a global company that has continued its rapid growth despite the pandemic!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, direct procurement, raw materials procurement, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, London, Reading, Berkshire