Senior Buyer - Corporate + Professional Services
FTSE 250 Technological Organisation
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus
Location: London (Flexible)
My client is dedicated to solving the world's most challenging problems and is now seeking a Senior Buyer to contribute to this mission. Managing this broad category remit will give you real strategic sourcing control whilst granting the opportunity to join the world's most technical minds.
As the Senior Buyer for professional services, you will take ownership of 10+ subcategories including HR, Finance, Travel, Learning and Development. This role is varied, ambitious and will provide the opportunity to create real impact.
In this role, you will:
- Leverage your strong interpersonal skills and technical ability to favourably negotiate complex contact terms across all sub-categories
- Diligently control a multimillion pound spend across all categories and implement innovative cost saving initiatives
- Be a strategic thinker and implement change whilst identifying and managing procurement risk within your remit
- Work regularly and confidently with senior stakeholders and clearly dissect and manage issues
- Competently execute the sourcing process and ensure consistent and timely delivery
- Regularly update and utilise your strong market knowledge and understanding of technological trends
You will have:
- 3+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain role from either the public or private sector and ideally indirect service experience
- Experience with CIPS or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of procurement principles, systems and risk management
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world's leading solution-solving organization.
To apply please contact Jacob at jobsJS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk