IT - Senior Procurement Manager
IT - Senior Procurement Manager.
Location: London (Extensive Travel Required)
Salary: £85-130k + Equity + Excellent Benefits.
Contact : email@example.com
This world renowned international organisation operate as industry leaders within many sectors including FS/private equity. This large multinational are looking for a forward thinking IT procurement specialist to help grow their IT subject matter expertise practice. You will be comfortable managing the IT procurement process in a multi-site, multinational capacity, managing IT spends in the tens of millions.
You will relish working in a challenging, fast paced environment and be rehearsed in influencing both internal and external key stakeholders, with a mission to optimise value for money in a manner that compliments suppliers and adheres to brand credibility.
As a Senior IT procurement manager you will:-
- Be responsible for IT sourcing and procurement transformation projects.
- Work across a range of IT procurement categories including IT outsourcing, Application development, Infrastructure and cloud services.
- Develop and consolidate strategies, by working closely and building trust with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- IT Procurement subject matter expert with deep category experience in IT outsourcing, application development, infrastructure and cloud services.
- Proven track record of delivering and working in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent academic background (Bachelor's Degree)
If you have relevant experience as a subject matter expert in IT procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then please apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org