Junior Buyer - Generalist
Junior Buyer- Generalist
Salary: £25k - £35k
Location: London (Flexible)
A world-leading real estate and investment company is seeking a Junior Buyer to join them in their progressive direction. This is a good opportunity to launch your career within a global organization which values professional development and accelerated progression to suitable candidates.
You will join as a junior generalist buyer which offers the category-scope exposure needed to build up your indirect procurement expertise.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to negotiating deals with suppliers and play an important role in managing contracts of various complexity
- Diligently manage a significant figure spend and monitor inventory and wider areas of critical performance
- Utilise your commercial initiative and confidence to identify and promote cost saving efficiencies across your remit
- Demonstrate your knowledge of procurement principles through continuously improving your own development
You will have:
- 6 months - 2 years' experience in Procurement across any category within the private or public sector
- The ability to develop strong relationships with people from various cultures
- A degree
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world's leading real estate and investment company and offers long lasting career progression.
To apply please contact Jacob at jobsJS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk