Senior Buyer - Indirect Services - Ftse 100
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY SPECIALIST - CORPORATE SERVICES - ICONIC TECHNOLOGY FIRM - SURREY - £45K + BONUS + EXCELLENT PROMOTION OPPORTUNITIES
If you are a budding procurement specialist looking to accelerate your career towards Global Category Management, then this iconic Blue-Chip firm would like to hear from you. With state-of-the-art offices and operations spanning globally, this world-class strategic sourcing hub are offering the Procurement Category Specialist to achieve accelerated promotion within 1-2 years.
Procurement Category Specialist role involvements: -
- Working closely with the Global Category Manager for Corporate Services to set key category strategies for the Marketing & Indirect Procurement areas including (approx. spend value £150M)
- Being an influential player in rolling out the firm's sustainable procurement programme, owning senior stakeholder relationships to maintain procurement's integral position within the business
- Working towards promotion to Strategic Sourcing Manager (circa 1-2 years from induction to promotion) and a significant salary / package increase
To be successful in your application you must: -
- Have strong knowledge across the full procurement lifecycle (RFP/RFQ, contract drafting / management, stakeholder management and SRM) with previous indirect category experience preferred (HR, Professional Services, FM, MRO, Utilities, Travel, IT & Technology, Marketing etc)
- Possess excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Have a strong track record of successfully managing multi-million procurement projects, with a CV that demonstrates impressive savings
If you are interested, please send across an updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Buying, Global, EMEA, APAC, People Management, IT Sourcing, Indirect Generalist, Marketing, HR, Professional Services, FTSE 100, Gloucester, Swindon, Bristol