Salary: £55-60k + Excellent Benefits + Bonus.
World leading, multinational professional services firm specialising in the real estate and construction space. Based out of central London, they currently seek a procurement consultant to join their wider procurement function, to set the standard in strategic procurement and contract advice and deliver on the end to end procurement process for key clients. This an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial procurement consultant to broaden their exposure to real estate and flourish in a consultancy role.
This role has broad category scope, with opportunities to operate across the UK and International markets on a wide variety of flagship construction projects. Our clients pride themselves on developing from within, providing opportunities for rapid career progression.
As a Procurement and Contract Consultant you will:-
- Provide best in class advice in procurement strategy to clients within both the private and public sector.
- Consult on major constructions projects, managing the procurement process from cradle to crave.
- Be trusted and communicate effectively across functions and channels.
- Be commercially aware within this market and track key competitors.
- Have a proven track record of delivering and working in complex environments, both independently and as part of a team.
- Be cost management focused and be eager to maximise value.
- Proven track record working within procurement as a procurement consultant.
- Have relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- Be familiar with contracts such as NEC and JCT.
- CIPS qualifications required.
If you have relevant experience and are excited by this new opportunity, then please apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Consultant, Construction, Real estate, Professional Services, Stakeholders, Private, Public, Strategy, Central London, London, Category Manager, Contract Manager, Procurement Supplier, Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement.