Procurement Strategic Sourcing Manager
Procurement Strategic Sourcing Manager- Raw Materials - Packaging - £45-50K - London
This world renowned prestigious company is on the hunt for a confectionary crazed individual, experienced within raw materials and packaging who is ready for a new challenge.
This multi-billion company is rapidly expanding and so is a great opportunity to gain one-to-one training from company seniors and make a huge impact in the company and for your future progression.
This exciting opportunity is open to all candidates with experience in both directs and indirect Strategic Sourcing.
- Be an expert in contract drafting, negotiate leading market deals with major global suppliers, and advising and collaborating with stakeholders
- Report directly to the regional sourcing head, learning from the team of procurement experts and receiving exceptional training
- Strategically negotiate and execute P&L savings, accomplishing the company target of 6% as well as working on contract renewals in line with the company's 120 day payment terms target
- Maintain good supplier relationships and update the procurement team on any risk factors that could potentially rise which impact company business.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Strategic Sourcing experience either as a Direct of indirect
- Knowledge of the industry and end-to-end procurement
- Good commercial insight, and ability to work in cross-cultured teams
- Degree from a world renowned University
If you are interested in this career enhancing opportunity, please send your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing manager, Packaging, Confectionary, Food, Degree, CIPS, Procurement, Directs, Indirects, Raw Materials, Packaging, raw materials, procurement, packaging, manager, food, FMCG, Category Manager.