Procurement Specialist (IT)
Procurement Specialist (IT) - Global Law Firm - £50-55K - London
A top global law firm is looking for a well-versed IT sourcing specialist to join their fresh in-house global procurement team. As a firm at the forefront of innovation they are searching for a proactive and adaptable individual that can strategically influence and support tech decisions across a range of categories and projects.
You will be given the opportunity to work across their vast range of global offices examining key aspects of the IT Category with exposure to a range of digital platforms. This is a first class, exciting opportunity for an tech individual eager to represent a global name and make a career defining move.
- Work in the ever advancing IT Category, managing and executing procurement projects, influencing key commercial decisions
- Advise all stakeholders and supplier management through the end-to-end IT procurement process as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Manage the spend within certain procurement categories, proactively engaging in generating and supporting relationships with suppliers, as well as, the savings & Efficiency and contracts
- Support category managers and maintain productivity through report savings benefits
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in Indirect IT procurement, also with the ability to work across multiple sub-categories in IT end-to-end.
- Work autonomously and be a quality leader with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Good interpersonal skills for optimum delivery of negotiations and contract tendering
- CIPS (Preferable)
- Extensive opportunities for career and personal development
- Leading training opportunities
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Purchasing direct Procurement, Stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, IT, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, Progression, Development, Management, Teamwork, Technology, C-Suite, Professional Services, Category Ownership