Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global Law Firm
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global Law Firm - £50k - £55k - Central London + Flexible working - Fast track progression opportunities
This globally renowned law firm, operating in over 40 locations, are currently looking for a procurement specialist to work closely with senior industry established procurement category managers in the forming of this newly centralised procurement function in London.
As a newly established procurement group, this brand new opportunity comes with long term growth plans, giving you excellent opportunities to excel your experience and career. You will be reporting into the global head of procurement, and have the ability to grow professionally and personally, developing your skills across multiple procurement categories.
This is an exciting time to join this growing firm and work with some industry established leaders in your role.
- Building and establishing relationships with stakeholders across all levels of the company and supporting any M&A integration as and when required
- Supporting category managers along with the implementation of procurement strategy plans
- Proactive management and engagement with the business, and accountability for all procurement activity
- Work with service areas/functions to manage performance and relationship with suppliers
- A minimum of 5 years' proven experience specialising in Indirect Procurement (Facilities, HR and Professional Services)
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with senior stakeholders globally
- Bachelor's degree education/ CIPS is preferred but not essential
If you are looking for a new opportunity, working within a well-known global law firm, along with clear career progression, please apply via this domain or directly with a copy of your updated cv to email@example.com
Key Skills: Legal, Procurement Specialist, Law firm, London, CIPS, procurement services, MCIPS, greenfield procurement, strategic sourcing, spend management, indirect procurement,