Interim Category Manager - 6-12 Month Contract
Interim Category Manager - Procurement & Supply Chain - Leading Environmental & Energy Firm - £500 - £600 per day - Bristol HQ but predominantly remote working and multiple location options - Generalist Categories across Maintenance Services, Machinery & Indirect Spend
To Apply JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Leading Environmental & Energy firm is currently revamping their procurement function due to significant investment into the organization. Following a change in senior leadership, they're looking for a change of direction in their procurement function and are keen to bring on board 2x Interim Procurement Managers to help across a variety of projects.
As an Interim Category Manager, you will:
- You will be tasked to manage and lead a variety of projects within a transforming procurement environment.
- Operating across direct & indirect spend managing procurement spend across indirect, machinery & maintenance services
- Drafting, negotiating and obtaining commercial contracts in the development and maintenance of supplier engagement
- Working with key stakeholders to manage and influence the implementation of category plans and deliver business objectives.
To be successful in applying for this procurement role, applicants must have:
- Proven success in leading a full end-to-end procurement
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to key stakeholders.
- Experience as a Generalist Categories across Maintenance Services, Machinery & Indirect Spend ideal
For more information and to apply, send a copy of your CV to Adam at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category, Manager, UK, Technical, Outsourcing, Professional Services, Manufacturing, South West, MCIPS, Interim, Remote